Fort Collins, Colorado
- Building 3 Addition – 122,000 sf, including:
- Approx. 60,000 sf of Test and Support Space
- Approx. 30,000 sf of Office
- Approx. 22,500 sf of Warehouse
- New cleanroom space
- Building 3 attaches to two existing occupied campus buildings by on-grade and above-grade links
The CPI Group has a long standing relationship with Avago and the companies that led into the creation of Avago Technologies. CPI has been working on the campus since 1995 when Hewlett-Packard (HP) occupied the space; our team continued working on the campus when HP spun off Agilent and then Avago in the early 2000’s. A current focus of our team at Avago is Building 3. Building 3 started design in November 2014, broke ground June 2015, with anticipated occupancy in August 2016.
CPI is working as the program manager for Building 3, providing on-site cost, schedule, and quality support working closely with Avago’s internal team. We supported the client through early project work, working through entitlements with the City of Fort Collins; this required a Minor Amendment.
The project includes core and shell construction for a three story test and office space with a one story warehouse space. The new addition is connected to Avago’s Buildings 1 and recently completed Building 4 via on grade and above grade links. Work also includes demolition and renovation of warehouse office space in Avago’s existing Building 1. Following the core and shell work, the project continues with tenant finish, including build out of test areas and cleanroom spaces, office spaces, and support spaces.
Additional project details include:
- B and S-2 occupancy spaces in the building
- Concrete grade beams, drilled piers, and slab on grade foundations
- Concrete, structural steel, and composite deck structure
- Masonry veneer, metal panel, CMU & metal framing, aluminum storefront, and curtain wall exterior walls